Aussie Weather is a simple, at a glance, beautiful weather app for Australian's! With data supplied from the Bureau of Meteorology and other sources.
If you want a simple daily weather app, with the essential accurate data at a quick glance, this app is for you.
View all the essential information such as:
- Currently observed conditions
- 7 day forecast
- Scroll through a 7 day timeline of observed and forecast conditions
- Over 17,000 locations
- Morning and evening push notifications conveniently sent at a time of your choosing
- Weekday and weekend forecast overview push notifications
- Moon phases
The free version of Aussie Weather gives you access to 1 (one) capital city and reduced functionality.
* Aussie Weather Premium Subscription - $0.99AUD per month auto-renewing subscription
Gives you access to all of Aussie Weather's features
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• You can cancel your subscription at any time, manage and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in the App Store after purchase.
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to Aussie Weather Premium, where applicable.
Neue Funktionen von Version 2020.2
Bug fix to the days current min/max temperatures.
Release 2020.1 notes:
In this release there’s been lots of UI improvements, in particular to font weights! Thanks for everyone’s feedback.
This update also includes:
-UI and UX improvements
-Wind chart added to the 7 day scrolling forecast
-Tapping on the top observational area min/max temperatures will now toggle to an alternate view, the current min/max temperature reached so far in the day.
-Tapping on the top observational area rain for the past hour will now toggle to an alternate view, the total amount of rain since 9am
-Tapping on the above, and the 7 day scrolling forecast toggles, will be remembered on next app launch
-A shortcut link to access the rain radar on the BOM website
-Changed app version number to a date-based version-numbering scheme — 2020.1 is the first update released in 2020. Enjoy!
If you like this app we would appreciate your rating and review on the App Store, and tell your friends. If you experience any issues or have some feedback, please let us know via the feedback menu in the app.
VPP Device Licensing
iOS 10.0 oder neuer
iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad (5. Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (5. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (6. Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (6. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPad Pro (Cellular), iPad Pro (9,7 Zoll), iPad Pro (9,7 Zoll) (Cellular), iPad Pro (12,9", 2. Generation), iPad Pro (12,9", 2. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10,5"), iPad Pro (10,5") Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11"), iPad Pro (11") Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12,9", 3. Generation), iPad Pro (12,9", 3. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air (Cellular), iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 (Cellular), iPad Air (3. Generation), iPad Air (3. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini Retina, iPad mini Retina (Cellular), iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 (Cellular), iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 (Cellular), iPad mini (5. Generation), iPad mini (5. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6. Generation), iPod touch (7. Generation)