Automatically keep track of the places you visit, how you got there, and what you did while you were there. With a learning engine that gets smarter and more accurate the more you use it.
- The highest accuracy cycling detection available!
- Automatic running and cycling recording - no start button required!
- Automatic recording of places you visit, with analytics and statistics that evolve over time
- Automatic detection and recording of walking, running, cycling, driving, train, tram, bus, airplane, motorcycle, boat, skiing, snowboarding, wheelchair, and many more
- A learning engine that makes it possible to achieve increasingly accurate and detailed recordings of visits and trips, personalised specifically for you
- A searchable memory of your life's travels, searchable by places names, locations, activities, and more
- Export individual trips, or entire days, weeks, months, or years to standard GPX format files, for analysis and visualisation in hundreds of third party services and apps
- Collates place statistics, average visit durations, average calories burned, heart rate, and more
- Compare individual visit statistics to your averages
- Collates workout sessions and sleep times for each visit
- Altitude graphs for visualising mountain hikes, airplane flights, etc
- Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly activity summaries, showing duration, distance, calories burned, and much more, for every activity type
- Automated daily and monthly exports in GPX format or full detail JSON files
- Save walking, running, and cycling workouts to Apple Health
- Moves app data importer
Collection of Health data such as calories burned and heart rate requires an Apple Watch or other Apple Health connected device.
Arc is only awake and using GPS when you are active and moving. For the rest of the day Arc stays in a low power sleep mode, with GPS turned off, to conserve battery.
On a typical day of two to three hours of travel a single full battery charge should last from morning to evening without requiring extra recharging during the day. However longer trips (for example a long hike or cross country drive) may consume more than expected battery, due to Arc needing to be awake and recording, with GPS activated, for the duration of the trip.
For longer trips, I recommend plugging your phone into a car charger or battery pack, to avoid unpleasant battery surprises.
BECOME A BACKER
By becoming a monthly Backer, you help to support the project's continued development. Thanks!
## Backer Subscription Details
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account. At the end of the term your subscription will automatically renew in your iTunes account. You can turn off automatic renewal in your iTunes account settings at any time, but you must do so at least 24 hours before the end of the current term.