Eigentlich gäbe es gar keinen Stern! Die App wird in DEUTSCH angeboten, obwohl sie in dieser Sprache für IOS gar nicht existiert. Ich habe sie gekauft, obwohl ich sie nun gar nicht gebrauchen kann. Das ist für mich waschechter BETRUG!!
BusyCal is a powerful, flexible calendar app for managing busy schedules, events and to dos.
BusyCal's unique features include customizable calendar views, integrated to dos, meeting scheduling, travel time, maps integration, natural language input, tags, alarms, search, weather, moons, birthdays, anniversaries, graphics and more.
BusyCal provides reliable support for iCloud, Google Calendar, Exchange, Office 365, and other CalDAV servers, enabling you to sync and share calendars with other Macs and iOS devices running BusyCal or the built-in Calendar app.
BusyCal for iOS is a full-featured mobile companion to BusyCal for Mac, the leading calendar solution for Mac OS X that thousands of users have trusted and depended on for years.
• Display your calendar by Month, Week, Day or List.
• Pinch and zoom to control the number of weeks shown per month, and days shown per week.
• Customize the calendar appearance including calendar colors, weather, moons, birthdays, anniversaries, event times, week numbers and more.
• Create events manually or automatically using natural language.
• Choose from a wid range of attributes to display when viewing or editing events including travel time, time zones, attendees, contacts, tags, maps, last edit time, and more.
• Add tags to events to track projects and important events.
• To Dos are displayed directly in the calendar and carry-forward until completed.
• To Dos can be undated, or scheduled to occur on a specific date or time.
• To Dos can be scheduled to repeat daily, weekly, monthly, etc.
• To Dos can be sorted and filtered by date, priority, calendar or title.
• To Dos are compatible and sync with the Reminders app on Mac and iOS.
Travel Time, Locations and Maps
• Supports Location Services for adding locations to events.
• Supports both Apple Maps and Google Maps for driving directions.
• Travel time allows you to block out time to travel to an appointment.
• Alarms can warn you in advance of travel time when it's time to leave.
• Display Birthdays and Anniversaries, including birthday age and anniversary number.
• Display a live 10-day weather forecast.
• Display phases of the moon.
• Display graphics created in BusyCal for Mac.
Sync and Share calendars
• Sync and share calendars with iCloud, Google Calendar, Exchange, Office 365, Fruux, Yahoo, Kerio, Zimbra, OS X Server, SabreDAV and other CalDAV servers.
• Sync with other Macs and iOS devices running BusyCal or the built-in Calendar app.
• Receive Inbox notifications of meetings and changes to events on shared calendars.
• Search your calendar for past and future events and to dos.
• Set default settings for events, to dos and alarms.
Neue Funktionen von Version 3.3.8
Fix for Google's recent back-end changes that started causing fatal crashes
Improved detection of login failures for Exchange users
Fixed lag experienced by some Exchange users when responding to Inbox notifications
Improved handling of duplicate and conflicting responses from some CalDAV servers
Ongoing stability improvements
Busy Apps FZE
VPP Device Licensing
iOS 10.0 oder neuer
iPad Pro (11"), iPad (5. Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (6. Generation) Wi-Fi, iPod touch (6. Generation), iPad Pro (11") Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (6. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12,9", 3. Generation), iPad (5. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5. Generation), iPad Pro, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4 (Cellular), iPad mini 4, iPad Pro (Cellular), iPad Pro (9,7 Zoll) (Cellular), iPad Pro (10,5") Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9,7 Zoll), iPad Air (3. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air (3. Generation), iPad Pro (10,5"), iPad Pro (12,9", 2. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPhone 6, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone 6s, iPhone SE, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 5, iPad (7. Generation) Wi-Fi, iPhone 5c, iPad (7. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12,9", 3. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular
Not iPhone X optimized.
Love the mac version, tried it for that reason - but somehow Calendars 5 feels much smoother, besife the fact that you can only connect one calendar account to it - something that is working very well in BusyCal
-> Optimize it for the iPhone X : 4 Stars
-> Optimize views (Week view!) and general smoothiness : 5 Stars
Update September 2017: I gave it another chance, but only because your are doing a great job with BusyCal for Mac.
Been working with the app again for the last 3 Months. Feels more comfortable now. But still two basic critic points: adding entries only with + and Multiple Alarms Setting take too much time.
Would love to see the grouping calendars feature from BusyCal Mac. Takes a lot of time to untick cals when one needs a particular view.
Update by Nov 2016: I am back at Calendar 5.
Truly wanted to give your app a chance since I love Busycal for Mac, but with the last update with that silly screen to change date/time I was done. E.g. still not adding an entry by double tapping. I saw other improvements, but your learning curve is too flat and too slow to get be away from a product that is easier and smarter.
June 2016: I am a keen Busy Cal user on my Macbook and think it just great.
So when I got your newsletter yesterday for the iOS app I immediately downloaded it, although I was very happy with the Calendar5 app.
Your app has some core elements that are great (tapping on a day in months view and get a dropdown day view). Also like the dated and timed To Dos to be shown in the app. But honestly, the logging process on iCloud is confusing. Finally managed, but was about to drop out.
Then also adding a new entry in a view needs to be done with the "+" sign on the upper left and not by using double tap like on any other calendar app. C'mon this is a TOUCH screen app! Double tapping, holding and moving dates should be like a no brainer for you. Moving a date works limited, can move it, but then it doesn't stay in the same place where I moved it to.
Also it seems that copying an entry and pasting it on another date is not possible.
Annoying also that I have to make like 4 steps to add different reminders to an entry. Look at Calendar 5 for easy way.
I truely hope that this is just the MVP. But move fast and improve, or I am back on Calendar 5 soon
Ich arbeite seit langem mit BusyCal auf dem Mac und bin damit sehr zufrieden. Bin vor einer Woche von WeekCal auf Busy Cal iOS umgestiegen. Zwei Gründe dafür: 1. To do erscheinen im Kalender. 2. BusyCal synchronisiert sich direkt den Kalendern (Exchange, iCloud) und ist damit stabiler, als via iCal.
Die Monatsdarstellung ist super gut gelungen, da man aus daraus für jeden einzelnen Tag direkt die Listenübersicht aufrufen kann.
Bezüglich Anpassung an die persönlichen Bedürfnisse gibt es noch Raum für Entwicklung. Was ich sehr vermisse ist, dass man für häufig wiederkehrende Termine keine Ereignisvorlagen erstellen kann.
I would like to use it in French !
mit Freude heruntergeladen da auf Mac schon lange BusyCal... Aber es ist nicht möglich, per tap auf Kalender einen Termin zu erzeugen. Leider...
The font is so big, that even on a iPhone 6s Plus you just see "Call..." of a task in most of the views. Rather useless, you can't even choose the font size like in WeekCal.
Please make Update for German Language.
I'm disappointed by this app. Connecting to iCloud is not possible as it asks for app specific password in case of two step authentication but does not explain how to do that. The link to the help page is not working. Pity as I like the desktop application which I use for several years. Hope you fix this issue soon.
Exchange ne fonctionne pas.