A very good mix of classical RSS Feedreader and News-Magazines. Also possible to add Twitter User and Channels. Great to follow News via Apple TV (4k Resolution helps).
News Explorer is a powerful yet remarkably easy-to-use RSS, JSON, Atom and Twitter newsreader with iCloud based synchronisation between iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, Apple Watch and Apple TV.
FULL iCLOUD SYNC
• News Explorer syncs your RSS, JSON, Atom, YouTube and Twitter subscriptions, folder setup, news items, read statuses and favorites across all your Apple devices.
• Synchronisation is based on iCloud, so there is no need to login or to sign up into any other service, it just works out of the box.
• Built-in high speed RSS, RDF, Atom, JSON and Twitter feed engine.
• Supports Twitter user and hashtags timelines.
• Clean, 100% native, distraction-free user interface
• Article list with resizable thumbnails
• Size, alignment and visibility of the thumbnails are adjustable.
• Built-in browser for viewing inline links and other references
• Themes, adaptable to your taste and mood
• Split View support
• Use Reader view to download and read the full version of articles in a clean and easy-to-read format
• Mark items as favorite for later reading
• Navigate with one click to the original content
• Reply, retweet and like tweets in Twitter feeds without leaving the app
• Timeline view shows your news items in an attractive newspaper-like way
• Full text search
• Built-in image viewer to browse through all images of news items
• Share news items via email, Messages, Twitter, Facebook and more
• Built-in support to share items with Instapaper and Pocket
• Add new RSS, Atom and JSON feeds directly from Safari, using the 'Add to News Explorer' share extension
• Add RSS and Twitter feeds via the built-in search form
• Support to add manually RSS, Atom, JSON and Twitter feeds
• Dedicated YouTube channel feed support
• Group your subscriptions with collapsible folders
• Rename and reorder folders and subscriptions, using drag-and-drop
• OPML import and export.
• Article reader with adjustable title and body font settings
• Global filters let you filter all subscriptions and related news on unread items and favorites
• External keyboard support
• Perform quick actions with horizontal swipes
• Pull subscription list to start a sync session
• App icon badge with unread items count
• Navigate to the next or previous item with animated swipe gestures
• Custom storage period for each item status (read, unread and favorite).
• Opened items can be automatically set to read, immediately or after a custom period.
• Article links can be opened in the built-in browser based on the Safari-view controller, or as external URL which includes support for external apps.
• Syncing with iCloud can be disabled, to use only the built-in high speed RSS engine.
• And much more!
STATE OF THE ART
• Supports RSS 2.0, RDF, ATOM, JSON Feed and Twitter news feeds
• Supports RSS feeds with HTTP digest and basic authentication
• iCloud sync with CloudKit
• Background app refresh
• Spotlight indexing with images
• 3D Force
• Handoff, pick up where you left off
• Notifications with images
• Retina support
• Dynamic Type support
You only need to buy two apps to cover all Apple platforms:
• News Explorer for Mac is available on the Mac App Store.
• News Explorer for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Apple TV is a universal purchase app, available on the App Store of the mentioned devices. Universal purchase allows you to purchase News Explorer once, and then access it on all connected platforms.
SUPPORT AND FEEDBACK
If you have any questions or need support on News Explorer, then browse to https://betamagic.nl/support/newsexplorer/help.html, email us at email@example.com or twitter to @elemanssoftware.
Please share your thoughts and ideas about News Explorer with us via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you like News Explorer then feel free to leave a review or a rating in the App Store, it helps a lot!
Neue Funktionen von Version 1.8.11
• The article list now displays thumbnails!
• To manage the new thumbnail view, a settings popup has been added to the article list.
• With this new popup, you can change the size, alignment and visibility of the thumbnails, the number of preview lines, font size and list view width (iPad).
• The font weight and line height of the body text in the article reader are now adjustable.
• Added J and K shortcut keys to select the next and previous article.
• Added support for toggling Read and Favourite with the keyboard in the Timeline view.
• Added support for the new 40mm and 44mm Apple Watches.
• New option to navigate back to the subscription list after marking all items as read.
• New option to disable Spotlight indexing. This is default enabled.
• New option to include thumbnail images in the Spotlight index items. This is default disabled.
• The News Explorer spotlight index can now be deleted, so you can re-index it with new settings.
• Added fallback option for the Mercury reader. When it doesn't work, the built-in Arc90 reader will be used.
• The cache size for the new thumbnail view can be set.
• The News Explorer section in the Settings app has been re-arranged, for easier access.
• Redundant settings, which can also be set within the app, have been removed.
• Trailing swipe action 'More' in the articles list has been replaced with a 'Share' action.
• Tapping the unread filter button when the article list is already in unread filter modus, will clear read items in the list.
• This replaces the previous dedicated Clear button in the article list.
• The dark theme has been tweaked. It's now a bit darker and features transparent bars.
• Several small technical changes to make things work with iOS 12.
• Marking all unread items as read in the Latest news filter will now only affect items within this filter.
• The font collection that can be used in the article reader has been extended.
• Improved cleaning of summary data from HTML tags.
• Improved detection of thumbnail tags in RSS feeds.
• Spotlight indexing is now performed on a separate work queue.
• Last iCloud cleaning date is now displayed in the settings.
• Solved a bug with navigating with the keyboard to a collapsed section.
VPP Device Licensing
Freigabe 17+ für Folgendes:
Unbeschränkter Zugang zum Web
iOS 10.3 oder neuer
iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad Pro (11"), iPad (5. Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (6. Generation) Wi-Fi, iPod touch (6. Generation), iPad Pro (11") Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (6. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12,9", 3. Generation), iPad (5. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5. Generation), iPad Pro, iPad mini Retina (Cellular), iPad Air 2 (Cellular), iPad mini 4 (Cellular), iPad Air 2, iPad Pro (12,9", 2. Generation), iPad Pro (Cellular), iPhone 6, iPad Pro (10,5") Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPhone 5s, iPad Air (3. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air (3. Generation), iPhone 8 Plus, iPad Pro (12,9", 2. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone SE, iPad Pro (9,7 Zoll), iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Pro (9,7 Zoll) (Cellular), iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone XS Max, iPad Pro (10,5"), iPhone 7, iPad Pro (12,9", 3. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular