”... a must for virtually every owner of a Sonos audio system” (iTopnews)
Sonobit is the most feature-packed remote widget for Sonos on the market. Sonobit has been rewritten to take full advantage of the latest features in iOS 11 and watchOS 4. You don’t even have to unlock your iPhone/iPad to access advanced features like group control and ”Pause All”. Just swipe to the right on the Home screen or the Lock screen of your iPhone/iPad to access the widget.
Sonobit also runs on your Apple Watch! It gives you the full set of media buttons and shows the currently playing song and album art.
List of features:
- Either run Sonobit as a collapsed, minimalistic widget or an expanded, full-featured widget
- Control groups of speakers
- Pause all your Sonos speakers with just one tap
- Toggle repeat and shuffle
- Play/pause, skip tracks, adjust volume and mute
- View the currently playing song and album art
- Hold your finger on volume down to mute and on volume up to unmute in collapsed state
- Launch the official Sonos app by tapping the album art
- Available in English, German and Swedish
No setup is required! Sonobit automatically detects all your Sonos devices instantly. That also means that if you’re on a friend’s Wi-Fi, Sonobit will automatically reconfigure itself and connect to your friend’s Sonos system!
Don’t know how to add a widget like Sonobit? - It’s a piece of cake:
1. Swipe down from the top of the screen and then right.
2. Scroll down and tap Edit.
3. Tap the plus sign next to the Sonobit widget.
4. Pull it to the top of the list for easy access.
Caschys Blog: 5 STARS (http://stadt-bremerhaven.de/sonobit-sonos-per-widget-unter-ios-steuern/)
iTopnews: 8.3/10 - ”… a must for virtually every owner of a Sonos audio system” (http://www.itopnews.de/2016/01/sonobit-remote-app-fuer-sonos-mit-grossem-update/)
Multiroomlautsprecher.de: "... sie ist jeden Cent wert [it's worth every penny]!" (http://www.multiroomlautsprecher.de/sonos-mit-gesperrtem-iphone-bedienen/)
appgefahren.de: "Wer ein Sonos-Lautsprecher-System sein Eigen nennt, sollte sich diese praktische Möglichkeit, die Musik zu steuern, durchaus einmal genauer ansehen." (http://www.appgefahren.de/sonobit-multiroom-lautsprecher-auch-mit-gesperrtem-iphone-per-widget-oder-watch-steuern-159308.html)
In rare cases, Sonobit is unable to automatically discover Sonos devices. This may be because UPnP is not enabled on your router. If Sonobit says "No Sonos system available", you can manually add your Sonos devices. Start the Settings app on your iPhone/iPad and tap Sonobit. Follow the instructions there for adding your devices and finish by launching the Sonobit iPhone/iPad app once for the settings to take effect.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need assistance or have any questions or comments. We always enjoy hearing from you!
Not affiliated with Sonos, Inc. To learn more about Sonos and download the official Sonos app, please visit www.sonos.com/support.