• Best Autism App on the Healthline’s list
• Used by over 200,000 children with ASD as a supplement to their regular therapy
• Includes unlimited language and cognitive exercises designed to last for 6 years
• MITA in the news: https://youtu.be/giZymh3rMHc
• MITA research articles: https://goo.gl/28VCGg; http://goo.gl/lyHw95; https://goo.gl/nUpfNU; https://osf.io/preprints/psyarxiv/xtj2z/
Mental Imagery Therapy for Autism (MITA) is a unique, early-intervention application for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). MITA includes bright, interactive puzzles designed to help children learn how to mentally integrate multiple features of an object, an ability proven to lead to vast improvements in general learning.
MITA aims to train mental integration and receptive language, starting with simple vocabulary, and progressing towards higher forms of language, such as adjectives, verbs, pronouns, and syntax.
Success with MITA could over time result in significant improvements in a child’s overall development, specifically in the realms of language, attention and visual skills.
MITA EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITIES
• Based on ABA techniques of visual-visual and auditory-visual conditional discrimination.
• Based on language therapy technique of following directions with increasing complexity.
• Based on Pivotal Response Treatment that targets development of response to multiple cues.
• Each activity is adaptive and delivers exercises that are at the exact level of difficulty appropriate for your child at any given point in time
• Playtime rewards will keep your child engaged while learning and having fun
• No Wi-Fi necessary
MITA develops your child’s mental-integration ability and language functions. The visual exercises follow a systematic approach for developing your child's ability to notice multiple features of an object. MITA starts with simple exercises that teach your child to attend to only one feature, such as size (screenshot #1) or color (#2). Over time, the exercises get more difficult and require your child to attend to two features simultaneously, such as both color and size (#3). Once your child has practiced attending to two features, the program moves on to puzzles that require attending to three features, such as color, size and shape (#4), and then eventually to puzzles that involve attending to an ever-increasing number of characteristics.
The verbal exercises offer a more conventional, verbal approach to facilitating language acquisition, starting with simple vocabulary, and progressing towards higher forms of language (such as adjectives, prepositions, and syntax).
MITA is designed for early childhood and intended for long-term, daily use. It is designed to be engaging and educational, as well as adaptive and responsive to the individual abilities of each child.
MITA is developed by Dr. A. Vyshedskiy, a neuroscientist from Boston University; R. Dunn, a Harvard-educated early-child-development specialist; MIT-educated, J. Elgart and a group of award-winning artists and developers working alongside experienced therapists.
Access to some MITA activities requires a tuition of $0.99/month ($11.99 charged yearly). Your tuition pays for the development of new cognitive activities that are added each month.
• Tuition will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Tuition automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• You can turn off auto-renewal by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that plan.
Terms of service: http://imagiration.com/terms-of-service/
Neue Funktionen von Version 5.1.4
MITA HAS ADDED FOUR NEW EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITIES!
The combined MITA exercises are now designed to last for approximately 6 years!
1. The new FLEXIBLE LANGUAGE GAME teaches to interpret variations in a nested sentence' syntactic structure, called ‘recursion’ by linguists. For example, the game requires to imagine and arrange animals living in a three-story house, where ‘the dog lives on top of the monkey and the cat lives under the monkey’. This is an essential game for teaching understanding of common flexible language!
2. The new FLEXIBLE LANGUAGE WITH AUDITORY WORKING MEMORY GAME is a more challenging variation of the Flexible Language Nested Logic Game. Pictures of animals are hidden during instruction, making it impossible to assign animals their correct locations on the screen during instructions. Thus, the arrangement of animals has to occur in front of the mind’s eye – the ultimate training of mental synthesis ability.
3. In the COMBINE BUTTERFLIES GAME, you are presented with two separate images of a butterfly’s body and wings, and a choice of complete butterflies. The task is to find the correct complete butterfly and place it into the empty square. This game requires not only attending to a variety of different features in both the body and its wings, but also combining the two pieces into a single image (in other words: mentally integrating the separate butterfly parts into one unified gestalt).
4. In the COMBINE TRAINS GAME, you are presented with two separate images of a train and a window pattern, and a choice of complete trains. The task is to find the correct complete train and place it into the empty square.
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
MITA is your chance to continue at-home therapy that is usually conducted by speech-language pathologists and ABA specialists. We truly believe that MITA can be a life changer for kids with autism as long as the therapy is started early and administered on a regular basis. We encourage you to spread the word! Please write a review in the app store, tell a friend, blog about it, tweet about it, and share your experience with your doctor. The earlier kids start working with MITA, the greater the chances are for vast improvements in the realms of language, attention, fine motor control, and visuo-spatial skills.
VPP Device Licensing
iOS 6.0 oder neuer
iPhone 5c, iPad (7. Generation) Wi-Fi, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad Pro (11"), iPad (5. Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (6. Generation) Wi-Fi, iPod touch (6. Generation), iPad Pro (11") Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (6. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12,9", 3. Generation), iPad (5. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5. Generation), iPad Pro, iPad mini Retina (Cellular), iPad Air 2 (Cellular), iPad mini 4 (Cellular), iPad mini 3 (Cellular), iPhone 11, iPad Air, iPod touch (7. Generation), iPad Air 2, iPad Pro (12,9", 2. Generation), iPad Pro (Cellular), iPhone 6, iPad Pro (10,5") Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPhone 5s, iPad mini Retina, iPad Air (Cellular), iPad Air (3. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air (3. Generation), iPhone 8 Plus, iPad Pro (12,9", 2. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone SE, iPad Pro (9,7 Zoll), iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Pro (9,7 Zoll) (Cellular), iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone XS Max, iPad Pro (10,5"), iPhone 7, iPad (7. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPhone 11 Pro, iPad Pro (12,9", 3. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular