Everything works perfectly, and updates are done regularly. No other comments, other than highly recommendind this app to all people who want to learn how to save money !
YNAB—Budget, Personal Finance, Expense Tracker
YNAB will help you break the paycheck to paycheck cycle, get out of debt, and save more money. On average, new users save $600 in the first two months, and more than $6,000 in the first year. Try it free for 30 days.
Bank Synching—Easily connect all your accounts in one place.
On the Go— Realtime access to all your data makes it simple to share finances with a partner.
Debt Paydown—The tools and teaching you need to help you get out of debt for good.
Goal Tracking—Set and track goals to reach them faster.
Reporting—Detailed, visual spending and trend reports help you measure progress and improve.
Personal Support—Our friendly support team is available around the clock via email, live chat in the app, and offer 100+ free, live workshops every week.
“YNAB is the first budgeting app I’ve ever used, stuck with, and that has made sense. Absolutely love it!” -- @brennandunn
“I never, ever, ever thought I’d see this, and yet here it is: CREDIT CARD BEAST DEFEATED! Props to @YNAB which helped me get it done!” -- @taber
“3 years ago I started with YNAB, the goal was paying off all my debt. With YNAB, I was able to double the goal! Bye, financial stress!” -- @HancinGaming
“I just don’t know what I’d do without YNAB. I’ve never been so financially aware in my life.” -- @janejoneslives
“I’ve been using YNAB for over 2 years, and in 23 days my fiance and I will be paying for our wedding without any loans because of YNAB. Thank you!” -- @Thai_Jonny
You’ve Never Budgeted Like This Before
YNAB is unlike any personal finance app, expense tracker, or money management system you’ve tried before—because it works. The powerful combination of award-winning apps and a proven method—YNAB’s Four Rules—has changed the lives of hundreds of thousands of people by teaching them to get control of their finances, stop stressing, and live the life they want to live.
A Proven Method—YNAB’s Four Rules
Rule One: Give Every Dollar A Job | Be intentional about what you want your money to do before you spend it.
Rule Two: Embrace Your True Expenses | Break up larger, less frequent expenses into smaller, manageable amounts. By saving monthly for insurance premiums, holidays, or car repairs, when the time comes, your money is ready and waiting to do its job.
Rule Three: Roll With The Punches | When life changes, so must your budget. Make adjustments and move along. Flexible budgets succeed because they’re guilt-free, realistic, and sustainable.
Rule Four: Age Your Money | As you repeat the first three rules, you’ll increase the time between earning a dollar and the moment you need to spend it. When your money is at least a month old, you’ll have finally broken the paycheck to paycheck cycle for good.
Free for 30 Days, Then an Annual Subscription
- YNAB is a one-year auto-renewable subscription, billed annually.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a
subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Neue Funktionen von Version 2.6
What’s New in v2.6
• We’ve added a new Help tab which provides all kinds of fun information right within the app. There’s quick tips and a quick start guide, answers to common questions, details on the 4 rules and mastering the YNAB method, the ability to browse and search all of our mobile help articles and documentation, and even sign up for one of our free online workshops. And if you still have questions, you can start a “Chat with Us” session with our wonderful support team from within the Help tab too.
• To make room for the new Help goodness, Settings is now accessed from a button at the top left of the Budget tab.
• Siri will now suggest to add a transaction when she thinks you might want to add one. You can also add transactions from the Shortcuts app.
• Fixed an issue when switching to the accounts tab while the budget was still downloading. Sorry about that.
• We fixed a bug where the app badge wasn’t updated when the app was started using 3D Touch.
You Need A Budget LLC
VPP Device Licensing
iOS 10.0 oder neuer
iPad Air 2 (Cellular), iPad mini Retina (Cellular), iPad Pro (11"), iPad (5. Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (6. Generation) Wi-Fi, iPod touch (6. Generation), iPad Pro (11") Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (6. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12,9", 3. Generation), iPad (5. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5. Generation), iPad Pro, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4 (Cellular), iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro (12,9", 2. Generation), iPad Pro (Cellular), iPad Pro (9,7 Zoll) (Cellular), iPad Pro (10,5") Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9,7 Zoll), iPad Air (3. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air (3. Generation), iPad Pro (10,5"), iPad Pro (12,9", 2. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPhone 6, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone 6s, iPhone SE, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 5, iPad (7. Generation) Wi-Fi, iPhone 5c, iPad (7. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12,9", 3. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular
There is no iPhone X support yet.
The tool it self looks very nice, but if you look at it from the perspective of privacy it is bad.
1st a bit wiresharking discovers the you connect to an ad network, that is dirty and violates my privacy! why?
2nd Dropbox is not a secure share! I'd suggest to also support cloudshares like Tresorit
Usage of YNAB itself 4.5 stars
with privacy concernes 2 stars