Begreife nicht warum bei so vielen schlechten Rezessionen nichts gemacht wird! Auch auf direkte Aufforderung und Fragen wird leider nicht geantwortet!
Noticing that other "sleep trackers" on the App Store claim to accurately track sleep with Apple Watch automatically — using only your heart rate — is misleading, and a better updated app needed to be an option for Apple Watch. Because our sleep is more complicated than just our heart rate, our movement is also part of the picture. These "auto track" apps don't use motion, as it is something that needs to be processed directly, not in the background on watchOS**. Hello, Sleep Pulse 3 Motion.
Sleep Pulse 3 is the only native Apple Watch app that can additionally support* Nap Tracking with "Power Nap", and Sleep Talk recordings with "Sleep Talk". All trackable from within Sleep Pulse 3!
• Bold Design, the app opens to your last sleep report with your sleep goal, sleep analysis, heart rate, and motion. The new Sleep Goal Ring and Analysis Donut Ring can be tapped for additional information.
• Sleep View, designed to provide context while you sleep including when you went to bed, how long you have been in bed for, and your live heart rate.
• Resting Heart Rate, upon wake your resting heart rate will be measured — a good measurement of your overall health.
• Sensitivity Level, because we all sleep differently and in different places (cars, boats, planes, camping etc) the sensitivity level for analyzing your sleep may be adjusted from the watch app.
• Complication Support, for best use add Sleep Pulse 3 to your watch face with a complication and see how much of your sleep goal you complete each night.
• iPhone Independent, away from your iPhone for a night? No problem Sleep Pulse 3 analyzes your full sleep without your iPhone, when connected it will sync the data. Get your sleep report directly on your Apple Watch.
• Bold Look, Designed to provide a cleaner and clearer look at your sleep with vibrant colors, haptics, large text, sleep ring and sleep analysis charts.
• Sleep Metrics, metrics to explain your sleep include: Light Sleep, Deep Sleep, Restless, Slept Duration, In Bed, Fell Asleep, REM Estimate, Night Steps, Resting Heart Rate, Fell Asleep Heart Rate, Range of Heart Rate, Mode Heart Rate, Average Heart Rate
• Analysis Charts, see a breakdown ratio of how you slept on the sleep analysis donut chart. Also see detail of the type of motion that occurred during your sleep on the motion analysis donut chart.
• Track Trends, track Fell Asleep Duration, Slept Duration, and your Resting Heart Rate changes
• Power Nap Add On, with the "Power Nap with Health Sync" app installed on your device you can now save and track your daily nap durations in Sleep Pulse.
• Sleep Talk Add On, to provide you with potential sleep talk recordings from your night — View the app "Sleep Talk" for more info.
• Sleep Wake Mood, save your sleep mood to the sleep report
HealthKit is used to save your sleep data to the Health app on your iPhone.
watchOS 5 and iOS 12 are required for use, 5.0 and 12.0 are recommended for best use.
*Extra purchases required, discounts through the Sleep Better with Watch Bundle*
**Sleep must be started when In Bed, and not before each night, Sleep Pulse's algorithm tracks only sleep and any attempt to try and "auto track" your sleep before being In Bed will provide inaccurate results of your sleep. » Sleep Pulse 3 has no alarm or auto track function, SLEEP MUST BE MANUALLY STARTED WHEN YOU ARE IN BED and stopped from the watch (allows for the most accurate analysis, and fell asleep time), any other app that claims it accurately tracks your sleep automatically with motion is falsely claiming that feature. watchOS 5 requires motion be manually started and stopped — then processed with the app active**
SLEEP PULSE 3 MOTION IS NOT FOR MEDICAL USE AND SHOULD NOT BE USED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, OR MONITOR ANY MEDICAL CONDITION. CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
Sources: Visit Support for Source Info
App Preview Music Credit:
Cheery Monday Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons
Neue Funktionen von Version 3.11
• Fixes the sleep chart bars to display the relative widths of each sleep phase
Series 4 Apple Watch Updates!
• Supports the new Infograph and Infograph Modular watch faces with beautiful new gradient complications
• See your recent sleep motion chart on the new Infograph Modular center complication
• See your recent sleep goal progress via the new circle, corner, and top bezel complications for the Infograph and Infograph Modular watch faces
• Updated UI for the larger screens
iPhone XS Max
• Updates the UI for the larger device
VPP Device Licensing
iOS 10.0 oder neuer
iPad Air 2 (Cellular), iPad mini Retina (Cellular), iPad Pro (11"), iPad (5. Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (6. Generation) Wi-Fi, iPod touch (6. Generation), iPad Pro (11") Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (6. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12,9", 3. Generation), iPad (5. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5. Generation), iPad Pro, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4 (Cellular), iPad mini 4, iPad Pro (12,9", 3. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular
Die App wäre soooo gut! Wenn sie nur verlässlicher funktionieren würde😕Synchronisationsprobleme, Abstürze, überladen des Speichers, freezes. Sehr sehr schade...
I payed 4 CHF and the app doesn't work. I tried a lot of different things as for example deinstalling and reinstall, I followed some uidelines I found on a forum,...
Conclusion: To complicated, to expensive and not working on iPhone 7!
Die Synchronisation mit der Applewatch ist immer ein Glücksspiel. Manchmal wird nichts übertragen und die Messung ist dann verloren, manchmal wird dafür dieselbe Messung mehrmals ans iPhone gesendet. Auch Diagramme zur Schlafauswertung sind etwas dürftig. Der Zoom fehlt, die X-Achsenbeschriftung ist verwirrend und nicht im länderspezifischen Format dargestellt oder einstellbar.
app crashes when try to sync, very complicated handling. tried three nights in a row to record - no chance.
(Watch OS 2.1)
Complicated, los sleep data several time, syncing works sometimes, etc
Every single day I had to re-sync which is quit annoying, several time I lost my sleep data because of that re-sync. the app looks nice and I was trying to love it over the last weeks, but today I deleted it...
Apps crashes on Apple Watch when trying to sync a nights sleep to iPhone. Even after trying the troubleshooting steps from website.
Sobald man synct stürzt die App ab...
... app don't work :(((
For a second version, it's seems that the problem are still there. I can't synchronize data. Now the app crash all the time on my Apple Watch with watchOS 2.0. And you say with the update that the app become great, I'm not sure
I bought this app hoping it will be as sleek as many others which have worked well with my iPhone. With my apple watch, I was happy to discard the daily habit of tucking the phone under my pillow etc., but alas this proved wrong.. This is such a clunky app that I would hesitate to give it even one star !!
The app don't work. Waiting for updates!
After the watch felt to standby, the app stopped tracking.. ?!?