ODMP is a personal FODMAP diet assistant for iPhone and iPad.
Browse though a comprehensive catalogue of ~500 FODMAP researched food items. Each food can be explored in detail to unveil FODMAP levels, recommended portion sizes, your personal experiences and recipes found online.
Your experiences are saved and automatically added to a diary. You can also write your own entries and manage the diary however you want. Food items can be added to a basket as well, which functions as a shopping- or favourites list.
ODMP will automatically develop a model of your personal FODMAP tolerance levels, based on your saved experiences. When your tolerance levels reach an appropriate limit, you will receive recommendations on foods matching your personal model.
Current features (1.4.3):
- 3D Touch Quick Actions lets you search for items in the catalogue, write new diary entries and view your basket directly from the home screen. (6s and 6s Plus)
- View all your information at a glance, including tolerance levels, recommendations and experiences.
- Browse through recommendations organised in the following categories: all, new and hidden.
- Manage your experiences.
- Food items with descriptions, portion size guidelines, FODMAP level details and recipe ideas found online.
- Browse the catalogue by categories, search, FODMAP levels or any combination of the three.
- Save experiences fast by expressing your feelings through a smiley face.
- Express how you feel and how your body responded to food items in your own words.
- Automatic expressive diary entries are added when you save an experience from the catalogue.
- Delete anything you want (automatic entries, your own entries, date headers).
- Add any food item to your basket from anywhere (catalogue, experiences, recommendations) by swiping left on the item.
- Swipe left on items in your basket to mark/unmark or delete the item from the basket.
- Search for recipes online including 1-3 of the items in your basket.
- A badge is updated to reflect the total number of items in your basket.
- Choose between two different tolerance level modellers ('careful' and 'basic average').
- Disable automatic diary entries, if you prefer to use it exclusively for your own entries.
Neue Funktionen von Version 1.4.3
- 170~ new food items added to the catalogue.
- Guidelines updated for a few existing items.
Other recent updates:
- 3D Touch Quick Actions for iPhone 6s and 6s Plus users.
- Improved performance.
VPP Device Licensing
iOS 8.0 oder neuer
iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air 2 (Cellular), iPad mini Retina (Cellular), iPad Pro (11"), iPad (5. Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (6. Generation) Wi-Fi, iPod touch (6. Generation), iPad Pro (11") Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (6. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12,9", 3. Generation), iPad (5. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5. Generation), iPad Pro, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4 (Cellular), iPad mini 4, iPhone 11, iPod touch (7. Generation), iPad mini 3 (Cellular), iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro (12,9", 2. Generation), iPad Pro (Cellular), iPad Pro (9,7 Zoll) (Cellular), iPad Pro (10,5") Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9,7 Zoll), iPad mini Retina, iPad Air (Cellular), iPad Air (3. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air (3. Generation), iPad Pro (10,5"), iPad Pro (12,9", 2. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPhone 6, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone 6s, iPhone SE, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 5, iPad (7. Generation) Wi-Fi, iPhone 5c, iPad (7. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPhone 11 Pro, iPad Pro (12,9", 3. Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular