Your Apple Watch measures your heart rate every five minutes—Cardiogram tells you what that data means. We help you understand health, sleep, stress, and fitness.
The Cardiogram native Watch app and complication shows you a graph of your heart rate in real time.
On your iPhone, you can get more details and historical trends:
• The Timeline tab shows your heart rate each day, with a detailed view for workouts that shows minutes in each heart rate zone, and a special interface to track spikes related to stress, diet, or exercise.
• The Daily Leaderboard lens in the Timeline tab lets you compete steps and activity levels with your friends! You can even invite friends who don't own an Apple Watch—this feature is compatible with the built-in iPhone step tracker!
• The Metrics tab shows you how your resting heart rate, sleep, and move, exercise, and stand activity rings are trending over time.
• The new Habits tab lets you find a new healthy habit or activity you'll love, invite a friend to share metrics, and optimize your overall health and fitness.
• The "Me" tab lets you build a profile and share your health data with medical researchers, to contribute to studies on abnormal heart rhythms like atrial fibrillation, heart failure, and more. Note: Cardiogram is not a medical device and is currently for research purposes only.
Cardiogram displays data from the Health app, including heart rate, steps, Apple Watch activity rings, and sleep, in chart or graph format, and lets you compare with other users and compete with your friends.
Cardiogram is compatible with all Apple Watch models, including Apple Watch Series 1, Apple Watch Series 2, and Apple Watch Series 3. Cardiogram also works with all Garmin devices with a heart rate sensor, including many of the latest fēnix, Forerunner, and vívo series devices.
Best of all, Cardiogram is free!
What's your heart telling you?
Neue Funktionen von Version 2.9.14
Updates in Cardiogram 2.9.14:
• Minor data syncing fixes.
• More small fixes on Watch app and complications to let it run more smoothly.
• If you have any questions or feedback, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you. Thanks!